EMResource Quick Reference Guide
By Carolyn Groessl
Senior Product Communications Writer
Client Success Managers (CSMs) at Juvare have been working closely with clients during the coronavirus disease of 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic to identify their data collection needs. Using Juvare solutions, data sets can be easily deployed and then revised, even on the fly, as needs change and require expanded situational awareness.
Recently the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC’s) National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) introduced the COVID-19 Patient Impact and Hospital Capacity Module.
The requested information, such as the number of suspected and confirmed COVID-19 patients hospitalized, on ventilators, and in critical care beds, can be effectively captured using EMResource. In fact, EMResource was designed to capture hospital data in a customizable format.
EMResource is a highly configurable data collection and reporting tool that can be used to collect information about:
- Staffing Shortages, such as absenteeism, furloughs, and quarantine or isolation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including quantities on hand, daily burn rates, as well as supply chain shortages and interruptions
- Bed and Ventilator Capacity and Availability, including critical care, negative flow, and alternative ventilator equipment
- Testing and Containment Measures
- Patient Surveillance, such as presenting symptoms, confirmed, admitted, ventilated
- Surge Strategies that have been implemented, such as canceling elective surgeries and standing up alternative care sites (ACS)
Contact your CSM today for assistance configuring your EMResource solution with these data collection tools. Juvare is proud that our solutions are being used to support the stabilization of healthcare facilities and fight the spread of COVID-19.
For more information, contact Juvare Support at 877-771-0911 or [email protected].