In this webinar we cover:
• Public health workflows
• Pre-registration and scheduling
• Best practices for registration form design
• Interoperability with immunization registries and contact tracing initiatives
Additionally, you’ll learn how EMTrack’s Mass Testing & Vaccination Module makes the process easier, more efficient, and more effective for:
• The public – to find testing and vaccine distribution sites and sign up for an appointment at a site near them
• Public health officials and volunteers – to manage the process for people seeking a test or vaccine, including intake, delivery, and any subsequent activity
• Sending information and aggregate data to state immunization registries and public health departments for tracking metrics at a jurisdictional level
Juvare is a world-wide leader in developing emergency preparedness and response solutions. Juvare has supported thousands of emergency response incidents worldwide and connects more than 95% of the U.S. population through its emergency preparedness and response technologies.
Whether it is preparation, response, or recovery, Juvare solutions empower all stakeholders to work more efficiently and effectively to protect people, property and brands. Juvare solutions support planning, logistics, maintenance and diagnostics, training, and management, as well as coordination of tactical activities on site during and after a critical incident.
Juvare has supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents to date and continues to support thousands of planned and unplanned critical incidents every year.