Terms and Conditions of Use
You are accessing a Juvare Service, which is a hosted application owned and furnished to your employer, contracting agency or regional administrator by EMSystems, LLC DBA Juvare or Juvare EMSystems.
The Juvare Services are applications that provide resource management, patient tracking, and credentialing solutions that enhance emergency preparedness and response to medical emergencies, mass casualty events and public health incidents.
WHENEVER YOU VIEW, ACCESS, ENTER DATA INTO OR OTHERWISE USE THE Juvare SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE THAT ARE PUBLISHED HERE, including the Use Agreement between Juvare and Your employer or a party with which Your employer is affiliated for purposes of coordinating emergency services (the "Agreement").
YOUR USE OF THE Juvare SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MAY NOT VIEW, ACCESS, ENTER DATA INTO OR OTHERWISE USE THE Juvare SERVICES.
The Juvare Services may include the provision of links to public health or other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Juvare and Juvare is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Juvare is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Juvare is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Juvare of the site or any association with its operators.
Some Juvare software applications and Services incorporate Google Maps as part of their Application Programming Interface (API). By agreeing to the terms and conditions of these Services, You also agree to the Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service as located at: https://www.google.com/help/terms_maps.html.
As a condition of Your use of the Juvare Services, You warrant to Juvare that You will not use the Juvare Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Juvare Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Juvare Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Juvare Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the Juvare Services.
You agree that you shall not:
- view or use any screen or function of the Juvare Services that is not necessary for your employer's or contractor's coordination of medical services or publication of health information;
- access, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, translate or create derivative works based on any part of the Juvare Services (including being bound by the confidentiality and non-compete obligations set forth in the Agreement);
- commercially exploit, market, license or distribute access to or use of the Juvare Services;
The Juvare Services contain messaging and communication functionalities designed to enable You to communicate with the public health and emergency services community at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services").
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, You agree that when using a Communication Service, You will not:
- Make personal communications unrelated to the interests of and business of Your employer.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another You of a Communication Service that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other You from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Your participation in the Communication Services may be edited, censored or otherwise controlled by Juvare; however, Juvare has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services.
Juvare reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Juvare reserves the right to terminate Your access to the Juvare Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Juvare reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Juvare's sole discretion.
Juvare does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from Your participation in any Communication Service.
The Juvare Services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Juvare may make improvements and/or changes the Juvare Services at any time.
Juvare may change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted here. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Use posted here.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS
Copyright notice. Copyright © 1998 - 2018 All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.