Terms & Conditions
You are accessing a product/service of Juvare, LLC which are hosted applications (the “Juvare Services”) owned and furnished to your employer, contracting agency or regional administrator by Juvare, LLC (or any it’s commonly controlled affiliates (EMSystems LLC; ESi Acquisition, Inc.; Global Secure Systems Corp.; Collaborative Fusion, Inc.; Juvare Lithuania UAB; Juvare Asia Pacific Limited) (collectively hereinafter “Juvare” or “we”).
The Juvare Services are applications that provide incident management, volunteer management, resource management, patient tracking, mass notification, fleet tracking, and credentialing solutions that enhance preparedness, response, and recovery.
WHENEVER YOU VIEW, ACCESS, ENTER DATA INTO OR OTHERWISE USE THE JUVARE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE THAT ARE PUBLISHED HERE, INCLUDING THE AGREEMENT GOVERNING THE USE AND LICENSE BETWEEN JUVARE AND YOUR EMPLOYER OR A PARTY WITH WHICH YOUR EMPLOYER IS AFFILIATED FOR PURPOSES OF COORDINATING EMERGENCY SERVICES (THE “AGREEMENT”).
YOUR USE OF THE JUVARE SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MAY NOT VIEW, ACCESS, ENTER DATA INTO OR OTHERWISE USE THE JUVARE SERVICES.
The Juvare Services may include the provision of links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Juvare and Juvare is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Juvare is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Juvare is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Juvare of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
Some Juvare software applications and Services incorporate Google Maps as part of their Application Programming Interface (API). By agreeing to the terms and conditions of these Services, You also agree to the Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service (located at https://www.google.com/help/terms_maps.html).
As a condition of Your use of the Juvare Services, You represent and warrant to Juvare that You will not use the Juvare Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, and including, without limitation, the license agreement, the use agreement, all confidentiality obligations and obligations of intellectual property, and notices. You may not use the Juvare Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Juvare Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Juvare Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the Juvare Services.
You agree that you shall not:
- View or use any screen or function of the Juvare Services that is not necessary for your employer’s or contractor’s coordination of medical services or publication of health information;
- Access, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, translate or create derivative works based on any part of the Juvare Services (including, without limitation, being bound by the confidentiality and ownership obligations set forth in the Agreement); and/or
- Commercially exploit, market, license or distribute access to or use of the Juvare Services.
The Juvare Services may contain messaging and communication functionalities designed to enable You to communicate with the public health and emergency services community at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Services. By way of example, and not as a limitation, You agree that when using a Communication Services, You will not:
- Make communications, including, without limitation, personal communications, unrelated to the interests of and business of Your employer;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Transmit unsolicited, unwanted, or harassing communications (commercial or otherwise), including, but not limited to, phone calls, SMS or MMS messages, chat, voice mail, video, or faxes;
- Transmit any material that is, facilitates, or encourages libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful speech or acts to any person or entity, including but not limited to hate speech, and any other material that Juvare reasonably believes degrades, intimidates, incites violence against, or encourages prejudicial action against anyone based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, geographic location or other protected category;Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any offensive, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another You of a Communication Service that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other You from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- Use the Communication Service in any manner that causes a telecommunications provider to complain about Your use or materially violates the following: (a) industry standards, policies and applicable guidelines published by (i) the CTIA (Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association), (ii) the Mobile Marketing Association, or (iii) any other generally recognized industry associations; (b) telecommunications provider guidelines and usage requirements;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent or under false pretenses;
- Transmit, upload or insert any protected health information as regulated by the HIPAA, personally identifiable information, or personal data as may be regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (aka GDPR) into the Juvare Services; and/or
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Your participation in the Communication Services may be edited, censored or otherwise controlled by Juvare; however, Juvare has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services.
Juvare reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Juvare reserves the right to terminate Your access to the Juvare Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Juvare reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Juvare’s sole discretion.
Juvare does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Services and specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from Your participation in any Communication Services.
The Juvare Services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Juvare may make improvements and/or changes the Juvare Services at any time.
Juvare may change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted here. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Use posted here.
Short Code Terms of Service
When you opt-in to the Communication Services, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup. You can cancel this service at any time by texting “STOP” to #####. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again. Recipients subscribed to receive notifications before November 1, 2019 shall be considered to have provided consent.
If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to #####. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Major Carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile
Minor Carriers: U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
As always, Message and Data Rates may apply to you and your data plan or text plan for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capability is not available at a particular time. Even without a coverage area, factors beyond the control of your wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received and that your wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Juvare® is a registered trademark of Juvare, LLC.
Copyright © 1998 – 2019 All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.