Exchange19 is just two weeks away! Have you registered? Time is running out!
Stop what you’re doing now and Register Here!
Still not sure if you should come? Exchange19 is the event of the year for Emergency Management and Planning Professionals to learn effective methodologies and innovative solutions from some of the industry’s top practitioners and to share experiences with others in your field. That’s why we call it Exchange19!
Still on the fence? Here are 5 compelling reasons you should register now for Juvare’s premiere conference for Emergency Management and Planning Professionals, May 6-9 in New Orleans:
1. Expand your knowledge, skills and abilities (new sessions added!): Get insights on the most up-to-date and cutting-edge best practices in Emergency Management and Public Health Planning from pros with years of practical experience. With full-day training in either an Emergency Management track or a Health Prep & Response track, we’ve expanded capacity for all sessions due to popular demand.
2. Get Guru’d: One of the most popular features of our past conferences has been our “Guru Lounges,” where you can meet one-on-one with Juvare experts to increase your knowledge about the capabilities of Juvare’s solutions. This year, we’ll have twice as many opportunities for you to visit the Guru Lounge. They will be open all day, each day of Exchange19.
3. Look behind the scenes: Fascinating off-site networking events are planned, which will take you for an inside look at the New Orleans Real Time Crime Center, where Homeland Security uses cutting edge technology to communicate with first responders; and to see what goes on behind planning for New Orleans most unique annual event – Mardi Gras!
4. Hear their stories and get inspired:Keynote speakers at Exchange19 will have you on the edge of your seat, with anecdotes from those who have been of the front lines, literally, of some extremely harrowing experiences. You’ll hear from Rorke Denver, a former Navy SEALs commander and training officer, and from Todd Stalbaum, a veteran emergency health manager who has overseen response and recovery through many of Florida’s most devastating hurricanes as well as the Pulse Nightclub shooting in Orlando.
5. Networking, Networking, Networking:Make new friends and re-connect with old ones! Exchange19 offers many opportunities to meet colleagues in the Emergency Management field and exchange ideas, stories, tips and best practices. In addition to our offsite networking events, we’ll have the Welcome Reception on Tuesday with entertainment, cocktails, and even a special surprise you won’t forget! And the Wednesday evening Networking Dinner is a New Orleans style event you’ll remember for years to come.
Bonus Reason: It’s New Orleans! You don’t want to miss the opportunity to expand your knowledge and enjoy meeting other Emergency Management professionals in one of the most unique and exciting cities in the world! In addition to benefiting professionally from attending Exchange19, The Big Easy is teeming with fascinating history, delicious cuisine and interesting culture.
Haven’t registered yet? What are you waiting for? Time’s running out!
We can’t wait to see you at Exchange19!
Click here to Register Now!